Who are Hozelock?

HozelockHozelock are one of Britain’s best known gardening suppliers that have a fantastic reputation for creating quality products at prices that are affordable. Hozelock are very innovative and everything do is driven by their desire to make gardening both enjoyable and simple.

In 2009 they celebrated their 50th anniversary, a great milestone when it comes to business. They were founded on an airfield way back in 1959 in the village of Haddenham. In their early days they always concentrated on developing technically perfect and visually striking products that are part of a system. Hozelock’s first product was the worlds fast plastic hose connector which they called the ‘Hoze-Lock’. Today, their head office is in Birmingham, England and although they are a global manufacturer of quality garden equipment, over 75% of all their products are made in Britain. The other 25% are manufactured in their overseas factories where are based in Malaysia, France, Taiwan and China.

Hozelock continually invest in keeping their large product range up to date and have a comprehensive range that covers garden watering, garden pressure sprayers and pond equipment. Half of Hozelock’s turnover comes from sales outside the UK and their products and services are exported to more than 60 countries.

Hozelocks website can be found at www.hozelock.com

If you liked this then you may also be interested in the following:

    None Found